Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 Left at 3 AM CDT and drove the rest of the way to Cypress, TX (Houston suburb) and loaded a Caterpillar D6 Dozer that is going to Rocky Mount, Virginia.  


I was loaded and ready to go at 7:30 CDT but had to wait on permits.  It seems that there are several of these machines going up there from here.  Daily, somehow, got things screwed up in their computer system and assigned the machine I was assigned to another driver also.  That really messed things up with the permits.  So I sat and waited for them to get things straightened out.  The other driver was also sitting here waiting to see what machine he was to load.  What a cluster!!!  They finally got it straight and I left at about 11:10 AM CDT.  Because of that I only drove 355 miles today.  Stopped for the night at the Pilot truck stop in Palestine, Texas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment