Monday, December 4, 2023

Monday, December 4, 2023

 When the Port opened at 8 AM CST, I went in and loaded a Caterpillar 150 Motorgrader that is going to Tulsa, Oklahoma.


The last one I had was steered with a steering wheel.  This one was done using joysticks.  I like the joysticks so much better.  I left there in pretty good time considering that there were over 20 trucks there to load this morning. Stopped at a scale and found out that I was 2,420 pounds overweight.  This was supposed to be a legal load.

Called the office and they ordered a Texas permit for me. Didn't need an Oklahoma permit because I'm registered for 90,000 pounds in Oklahoma.  So there I'm legal.  Waited a little over an hour for it to come in, then I left.  I stopped at the TA truck stop in Dallas, Texas for my 10 hours.  Didn't get anywhere near as far as I wanted to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment