Saturday, December 9, 2023

Saturday, December, 9, 2023

 Last night just as I got settled in I got an email that said my truck was due for an oil change and routine maintenance service.  I called the shop at the truck stop where I was.  They said they had no wait and come on over.  I did.  I got the oil change done and out of the way.  Then I went to sleep.

Since I got to bed late, I got started a little later than I wanted. Even so, I still got started very early this morning.  Had a very nice uneventful day on the road.  A coyote ran across the road in front of me and when he got to the side of the road he stopped and looked at me as I passed him by.  Always like to see wildlife.  I also saw a great shooting star.  It was a very bright downward streak of light with a bright "pop" type flash as it burned out.  Very cool!!!  Drove 602 miles to a small truck stop in Monticello, Utah for the rest of the day and part of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment