Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

 Went the rest of the way to Wichita this morning and was early for my appointment.  Loaded a New Holland C362 Skid Steer that was going to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.  


Daily wanted me to go to the OKC terminal before I delivered.  I was to drop my trailer and take a flatbed trailer to a place in OKC and load a Terex chassis.  It was going about 13 miles away to be delivered.  Then go back and get my trailer and deliver the skid steer.  When I got to the Daily terminal in OKC I got the other trailer and was told that I would only need straps to secure the Terex chassis.  I went over there to load.  When they brought the chassis over and loaded it on the trailer I knew that straps would not work.  I needed chains.  They were back on my trailer at the Daily yard. I left the trailer there and Bobtailed back to the yard.  By this time it was too late to deliver the flatbed load so I got my trailer and went over and delivered the skid steer.  At least that was done.  Then went back to the Daily yard for the night.  I'll finish the flatbed load in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment