Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday, June 15, 2024

 Felt really good to be lazy!!!  This morning I went and got fresh donuts for breakfast then went back to the hotel and had the hotel breakfast too. Then, I took a nap. When I woke up I went into town.  Everything here is based on the UFO experience in 1947. Even McDonalds is a flying saucer with little space aliens walking around it.

Stopped by the Visitors Center and then went to the UFO Museum.

Interesting place.





Left there and had lunch.  Back at the hotel, I sat out by the pool for a while.  For dinner, I went to a steak house.  Had a very good rib eye steak.  The service should have been better, but that happens a lot to single diners. It was reflected in her tip too. 


Ate it all plus a salad, and dessert.  Now at the hotel again.  Feels so good to do nothing!!!! Especially with a full belly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment