Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, January 20, 2012

Checked out of the hotel this morning and went back to Peterbilt.  After fixing the coolant hose, and during the test drive, he found an oil line that goes to the air compressor was leaking.  He fixed that too.  $733 later I was back on the road.  Left there at 1:30 in the afternoon.  Drove as far as I could today, which wasn't very far. Along I-68 in western Maryland the DOT was pre-treating the roads, never a good sign.


I stopped for the night, because I ran out of day light (can't drive oversize after sunset), in Grantsville, Maryland.  I-68, exit 22. There is about an inch or two of fresh snow on the ground here. 



Forecast is for more tonight.  It is snowing flurries as I type this.  Here is the view out the front of my truck tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment