Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Left Salisbury, NC real early this morning and drove up to Ashland, VA (just north of Richmond) and dropped off a generator.  Then drove down to Chesapeake, VA and delivered the rest of the stuff.  As I drove in toward Chesapeake I saw that there were two aircraft carriers in port and two of those new stealth destroyers(?) in port also.  On the way in I was too far away to get any good photos for you so on the way out I took the long way around and got a little closer.  These are the best I could do.

Here is how it looked:


Now with a bit of editing you can see them a bit better.  You can see the two carriers. In front of the carrier on the left you can see the top of the stealth ship.


After that I drove up to Baltimore for the night.  My next load is at the Port of Baltimore going to West Virginia.  Drove 633 miles today and made two deliveries.  Not too shabby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment