Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The storm last night was a dud.  Nothing like what ripped up north Georgia.  Had a bunch of rain and it was (and still is) windy, but that's all.

Got up early this morning and was at the place where I was loading in Winston-Salem, NC before they opened.  Loaded an axle for a Caterpillar 785 C Dump Truck. It weighs 36,700 pounds.  It is going to the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, MD then going on a boat to Puerto Rico.



This is what the Caterpillar 785 C looks like all put together.  I got the photo from the internet.



Got on the road and drove up to the TA in Baltimore, MD for the night.  More idiots on the road today.  I was cut off four times.  I'll deliver in the morning then go get my trailer back and go back to the Port for my next load.

No comments:

Post a Comment