Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Couldn't start this morning until after curfew ended at 9 am.  In Maryland the curfew applies to Saturday too.  Got on the road and drove down past Washington DC when I started to have an air leak somewhere in the trailer.  Could see it in the gauges.  Could also tell it was not major.  When I stopped for fuel in Richmond, VA I found the leak. After I finished fueling I went over to the shop there at the Travel America truck stop and had it fixed, along with 3 marker lights that were out too.  Here is the piece of air line that he cut out that had the leak.



Fortunately that delay only took an hour.  Got back on the road and drove down to the Petro truck stop in Florence, South Carolina for the rest of the weekend.  In spite of the delay I still drove 492 miles before I ran out of sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment