Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The day started off real good.  I-80 had opened back up.  I left a half hour before sunrise this morning.  Here are some photos of the sunrise in Nevada.





Stopped at the Petro truck stop in Sparks, Nevada to get the lug nuts on the wheel I had worked on re-torqued.  Left there and got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic west of Reno.  They had just closed I-80 west bound to big trucks.  I got off at exit 3 and went back to the Petro in Sparks, NV.  They were still cleaning up I-80 from yesterday's mess PLUS there was another mud slide a little further west which closed I-80 to everyone.  Tonight the weather is supposed to deteriorate and we are supposed to get another storm.  I could be here for a while!!!  At least this is a very good truck stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment