Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday, February 15, 2019

What a day!!  I have been running with another Daily driver since we left Victoria.  He is going up to Massachusetts but we were both routed on the same route for most of the trip.  Anyway, we left a half hour before sunrise this morning.  We were doing real good until we were just west of Little Rock.  That is when he got pulled over by the Arkansas State Police. I kept going.  Don't know what happened to him, haven't seen him since.  Made it over to Tennessee.  Got stuck in Memphis rush hour traffic, in the rain, and bumper to bumper traffic caused by a roll over crash.  2 of the 4 lanes were blocked.  I sat in that traffic for over an hour and a half to go 6 miles.  


Because of that I went over on my hours by 50 minutes.  Couldn't be avoided.  Oh well.  Stopped for the night at the first place I could, a small truck stop in Mason, Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment