Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday, February 11, 2019

Left a half hour before sunrise this morning.  Was doing pretty good until I got south of Lufkin, TX.  The road was in the process of being closed due to a tank truck that rolled over.  Troopers said the road would be closed for at least 6 to 8 hours. They were diverting traffic off of US-59. It took about an hour to get through that mess.  Made it down to Houston to deliver.  Got the machine off the trailer BUT, as usual nothing ever goes smooth, he would not accept paperwork I had.  So I sat there for over an hour and a half waiting for them to figure it all out.  Finally got out of there but it was too late for me to reload today down in Victoria, TX where my next load is.  I drove down to the TA truck stop in Ganado, TX for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment