Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday, January 13, 2020

Cabbage Hill was still bad this morning.  Chain law still in effect.  But where I was it was nice.  There is another truck stop about an hour north of where I was so I decided to move a little closer.  Here are some photos of my short trip this morning.





Stopped at a small truck stop in Baker City, Oregon.  Great restaurant here.  The place is packed.  Was lucky to get a parking place.  A guy was pulling out as I approached.  Had to parallel park to get in. 


Have no idea how long I'll be here.  Here is the DOT camera at the top of Cabbage. Chain law still in effect.  I can't go if chain law is in effect.


At least the food is good here.  Had a second breakfast.  Well, at least I can watch the last college football game of the season.  The National Championship between...


GO LSU !!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment