Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I only had 6 hours and 6 minutes to work with today.  I left this morning to time it to get to Rochester, WA a little before my loading appointment of 8 AM PST.  I gave myself a bumper to bumper traffic cushion since I was going to go trough Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia right at rush hour.  Traffic was really heavy, but much to my surprise, I had no bumper to bumper traffic all the way!!!   Not even a slow down.  I couldn't believe it!!!   I made it to Rochester early!!  That was good.  At 8 AM I was all ready when they brought the machine over and loaded it on my trailer.  A Komatsu HM300 Articulating Dump Truck that is going to Concord, North Carolina.



I left there with a little over 2 hours left on my clock today.  Drove down to the TA truck stop in Troutdale, Oregon.  Had 5 minutes left when I stopped.  I'll have 6 hours and 51 minutes available tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment