Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday, April 9, 2021

 I got up at 8 this morning.  Much to my surprise, they finished my trailer last night.  Found out they took parts from another trailer to get me back on the road.  I quickly connected to my trailer and left.  Went to Myerstown, Maryland, and delivered the wheel loader.  Had a heck of a time putting my trailer back together.  It just was very stubborn today.  Took a half-hour, but it finally went together.  Next load was at the Port of Baltimore.  Went there.  Got there when they were at their hour and a half lunch break.  When they got back to work I loaded a Caterpillar 972M Wheel Loader that is going up to Erie, Pennsylvania. 


This one is a little bit bigger than the last one.  I really like the ones with no steering wheel.  Joystick steering is great!!   Left there and went to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment