Monday, April 5, 2021

Monday, April 5, 2021

 I was awake at midnight but didn't leave until 3 am.  Drove to the Port of Baltimore.  Glad I got there early, by the time I got checked in there were at least 20 trucks lined up to check in.  Got unloaded pretty quick.  Then reloaded with a Caterpillar 320 Excavator that is going to Charlotte, North Carolina.



Left there but didn't get very far.  Everything was fine until I started south on I-95 from Washington DC.  30 miles of bumper-to-bumper traffic!!!  Thought I'd never get through there!!  Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Ashland, Virginia.  Had to have 2 mud flaps fixed.  One just had to be put back on. That one was on the truck.  The other was on the trailer and it had to be replaced.  Of course, that didn't go smoothly. 


 It took 4 hours just to get in the door.  I didn't get through until after 8 pm.  I'm a little tired so I'm going to sleep now.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment