Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 Left a half-hour after sunrise this morning stopping on the scale before I left.  Here is my scale from last night.


Here is my scale from this morning.  Had to get the trailer under 42,000 pounds for Kentucky.  In all the other states I was fine the first time.


Well, just as soon as I got out on the  Atlanta Beltway, I-285, I was in bumper-to-bumper traffic.  It eased up a bit and then I was right back in it again.  Once I got out of there It was smooth sailing to Nashville.  Heavy rain just south of Nashville caused the traffic to back up.  It was a real mess at the I-24 and I-40 split.  Once I got past that and onto Briley Parkway (the road that goes past The Grand 'Ole Opry) it was back to smooth sailing again.  The rain stopped by the time I got to Kentucky.  Continued on up to the TA truck stop in Mt. Vernon, Illinois for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment