Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

 Had to wait to start this morning.  Couldn't go into St. Louis, Missouri until after 9 AM CST.  It takes about an hour and fifteen minutes from Mt. Vernon, Illinois to get there.  So I left at 7:45 AM CST instead of the usual half-hour before sunrise.  I drove across the bridge over the Mississippi River into St. Louis precisely at 9:03 CST.  Timed it pretty good.  Had some snow flurries in the St. Louis area but nothing interesting.  Road crews were out pretreating the roads.  I guess they are expecting some weather later on.  Had a nice uneventful day.  Stopped for the night at the Flying J truck stop in Evansdale, Iowa.  I can drive at night in Iowa and Minnesota so I'm going to bed now and getting started as soon as my 10 hours are up.  I'll deliver in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment